LAM Research Off Campus Drive 2022 Detail:
LAM Research Off Campus Drive 2022 | LAM Research Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
About Company: As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. Our success results from our employees’ diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Company Name: LAM Research
Job Profile: Electrical Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore, KA, IN, 560071
Req ID: 163926
- B.E. / B. Tech in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 65% aggregate
- 0 to 2 years of work exerience
- Design and development of Electrical/Electronic sub-systems for high sensitive semiconductor processing equipment.
- Analyze design through simulations and hand calculations.
- Validate design by making prototypes and performing testing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for review, approval and release.
- Participate actively in Idea generation forums and contribute to innovative solutions.
- Understand Lam products, business processes and standards.
You need to know:
- Working principle of Electrical/Electronic components with basic understanding of influence of various parameters.
- Ability to perform circuit analysis.
- Experience in circuit testing/troubleshooting.
Nice to know:
- Hands-on projects that include prototyping and assembly.
- Understanding electrical symbols and development of schematic using any CAD package.
- Use of electrical circuit & simulation software.
Apply Before the link Expires for LAM Research Off Campus Drive 2022.