About the company: LeadSquared is a leading customer acquisition SaaS platform used by over 10,000 users worldwide to run their sales and marketing processes. Our goal is to have million+ users on our platform, which is an extraordinary and exciting challenge for Engineering team to work on. We build software for marketers and sales professionals in SMBs to help them acquire more customers.
Why we exist?
With most purchase decisions of services and products influenced or made online, marketers and sales pros cannot do their jobs without technology and tools. Naturally, there are dozens of business ventures trying to address these needs. Most of them are taking an approach of solving one or two problems at a time. That still leaves a big challenge for the marketers to integrate them and get the analytics right. This is neither easy nor affordable for most of them. LeadSquared tries to integrate all critical marketing and sales processes in one system so they don’t have to spend money and time in integrating myriad systems.
Profile: Associate Software Test Engineer
Salary Details: INR 4.5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Courses Required: B.E/ B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE)
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
The Role: LeadSquared is a large and complex platform with several dozen components and services.
The key challenge is to constantly release improvements and new features ensuring quality of software. We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to work with our QA team to help us reduce any release risks and identify defects well in advance in the cycle. These are some of the tasks that the engineer will be responsible for:
– Gain deep functional understanding of LeadSquared business
– Build test plan, write test cases and execute them
– Functional, Non-functional and regression testing
– Automate complex tests
– Deploy product on test, staging and production environments.
– Test case execution and debugging in an agile development environment.
– Analyze defect reports and plan testing activities
– Passion to identify all possible defects and release defect free software
– Excellent oral & written communication skills in English. Good to have
– Experience in writing test cases, defect logging and test reporting.
– Good knowledge of web servers (preferably IIS) and databases (pref. MySQL)
- Aptitude Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Apply using below Steps-
Registration Link(Amcat)-Click Here
Apply Link- Click Here