Leica Microsystems Recruitment 2023 for Intern Details:
Leica Microsystems GmbH is a German microscope manufacturing company. It is a manufacturer of optical microscopes, equipment for the preparation of microscopic specimens and related products. There are ten plants in eight countries with distribution partners in over 100 countries
Job Profile: Intern
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: 0 -1 Year
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Lecia MicroSystems is looking for a Senior Software engineer to join the software development team responsible for developing software applications for Digital Microscope imaging for Microsurgery (Neuro) and Ophthalmology.
- with LMS policies on Security, performance, longevity, and Integration testing
- Proactively identify and propose new, alternative technology in order to create scalable implementations and achieve results
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals
- Adhere to the story “definition of done” as part of the sprint, including unit tests, functional testing, code reviews, no regressions, bug fixes, documentation and adhere to best coding practices.
- Participate and contribute to scrum meetings i.e. daily stand-up, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.
- Adhere to a hybrid model of in-office and remote work as per organization policy
- 0-1 year of experience in an engineering role (Bachelor s Degree or equivalent)
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment preferred
- Knowledge of modern programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows and various other technologies
- Exposure to object-oriented programming, relational database technologies, NoSQL. Mongo DB etc.
Good to have:
- Experience with mobile development
- Fullback development
Apply Before the link Expires for Leica Microsystems Recruitment 2023.