LinkedIn CoachIn Program Details:
LinkedIn is a business and employment-focused social media platform that works through websites and mobile apps. It launched on May 5, 2003. It is now owned by Microsoft
Company Name: LinkedIn
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Experience Required: Freshers
Backlog: No Backlogs
What is in it for me?
– Mentored by top minds in the core engineering domain
– Self- learning modules to provide flexibility in learning
– Opportunity to network with senior leaders in the industry and women students from engineering colleges across India
– Professional grooming for interview preparation and presentation skills
– Session on how to rock your LinkedIn profile
Eligibility Criteria required for LinkedIn CoachIn Program:
– All women engineering students across India pursuing B. Tech/B.E course with specialisation in Computer Science/Information Technology with no backlogs, graduating in 2025.
– Required to have 70% CGPA across two years of engineering degree.
Apply Before the link Expires for LinkedIn CoachIn Program.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for LinkedIn CoachIn Program