Linxon Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Linxon is a joint venture company set up by SNC-Lavalin and Hitachi Energy to deliver turnkey electrical AC substation projects. At Linxon, we are the experts for substations related to renewable and conventional power generation, power transmission and transportation solutions. Our responsibility includes project design, engineering, procurement, construction, management and finally commissioning.
Official Website: www.linxon.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Chennai
Experience Required: Freshers
We combine SNC-Lavalin’s project management expertise and Hitachi Energy’s deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon!
A graduate role with Linxon is like no other! Not only will you be surrounded by some of the most experienced engineers the industry has to offer, you will also support on critical infrastructure projects around the world. Based out of our bustling centre of excellence in Chennai, you’ll be out on a dedicated 12 month development plan that will see you truly take everything you can from your graduate experience.
If you’re up to the challenge of working for one of the world’s largest EPC companies, apply via the link.
- Understanding of Substation AIS & GIS design Aspects.
- Knowledge of Application engineering- HV Electrical equipment.
- Understanding of Offshore Electromechanical Engineering
- Basic understanding of protections.
- Market knowledge in UK & Germany standard.
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
- Enhance the capacity for growing market of Germany & IR
- Strengthen Off shore/onshore primary engineering.
- Back-up during absence of engineers.
Apply Before the link Expires for Linxon Off Campus Freshers Recruitment