Logitech Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Logitech Off Campus Drive 2022 | Logitech Freshers Recruitment 2022 | FIRMWARE ENGINEER | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
About Company: Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight.
Under a number of different brands, the company offers PC peripherals; cases and keyboards for tablets; equipment for gamers; mobile speakers and earphones for music and sports enthusiasts; devices to make video collaboration simple in the workplace; and entertainment and control products for the home.
Company Name: Logitech
Work Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Job Profile: Firmware Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers Only
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Job Description for Logitech Off Campus Drive 2022
Firmware Engineer is responsible for design and development of firmware for Logitech Computer peripherals and Gaming products and work with global teams.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will
- Firmware development on Microcontroller platform (NRF52x) with respect to functionality, performance and quality.
- Work with teams to develop sensor interfacing, USB, and BLE.
- System level debugging, efforts to improve performance and reliability.
- Collaborate and work with developers across the globe during firmware development
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviours to our team:
- Good Knowledge on programming in C/C++, debugging & troubleshooting
- Good knowledge in Data Structures, OS concepts
- Good knowledge on Digital electronics fundamentals
- Good System programming skills
- Excellent analytical skills and a good team player
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include
- Exposure on Microcontroller programming, interfaces like I2C, SPI, UART, etc.,
- Knowledge on scripting languages like Python etc.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in ECE, EEE, Computer Science or a related field.
Apply Before the link Expires for Logitech Off Campus Drive 2022