L’Oréal Off Campus Freshers Recruitment For Intern Details:
About Company: The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
Job Profile: Intern – Corporate Communication and PR
Company Name: L’Oréal
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Job Description for L’Oréal Off Campus Freshers Recruitment For Intern:
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable internship opportunity in the Corporate Communications team for a tenure of 4 months. The location of the job will be Mumbai – Head Office.
To understand the functioning of Internal Communications & Corporate Social Media and support Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
Scope Of The Project
- Focusing on employee engagement and corporate social media – this project will provide exposure to corporate communications
- The project will involve some support to CSR initiatives and will work in close collaboration with external agencies and cross-functional teams
Key Deliverables & KPIs
- Support to bring to life the CA&E editorial theme for Q3
- Support with planning and execution of L’Oréal India’s quarterly Townhall – business updates event with key senior leaders in an “online + offline” format.
- Curate and deploy the daily new update for a select group of senior stakeholders at L’Oréal India.
- Manage and regularly update key in-office communications touchpoints – cafeteria screens, reception screens, computer lock screens
- Additional (as required):
- Support with internal emails from corporate communications ID
- Support with the collation of employee-generated content (EGC)
- Support CSR initiatives
- Ability to work with different teams and stakeholders
- Internal teams, vendors
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
- Travel will be need based
- Graduate and above
Apply Before the link Expires for L’Oréal Off Campus Freshers Recruitment For Intern.