All that you need to know about L’Oréal Sustainability Challenge 2021
Launching its fifth edition, L’Oréal is back with the Sustainability Challenge 2021. It is an all-Digital Challenge that resonates with L’Oréal’s sustainability program.
This year, we are partnering with the world’s leading mass-market natural beauty brand – Garnier. When it comes to sustainability, Garnier has been committed for years; producing more natural formulas, using sustainable and fair-trade ingredients, even being the first to bring certified organic products to the mass skincare market. With the launch of its sustainability program Garnier Green Beauty, Garnier wants to go further, to shift the way the beauty industry operates and lead the change for all of us.
Garnier’s initiative Green Beauty is a complete end-to-end approach to sustainability. The aim is to transform every stage of Garnier’s value chain, reducing or eradicating environmental impact in the following areas:
- Plastic & Packaging
- Product & Formula
- Factories & Manufacturing
- Solidarity Sourcing
To achieve this, we want young and passionate change agents like you, to contribute to a better and more sustainable planet, while also creating a community of our consumers and supporters who can take this journey with us.
About Company: L’Oréal S.A. is a French personal care company headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine with a registered office in Paris. It is the world’s largest cosmetics company and has developed activities in the field concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfume, and hair care. L’Oréal launched its first hair dye in 1909 and has been in the business for 112 years. The company has 36 brands that are distributed by a workforce of almost 88,000 through various channels in more th…
Eligibility and Team Rules:
- B-Schools: 2nd-year full-time MBA students from all the B-Schools can participate in this competition. In addition, one-year MBA/Executive MBA program students can also apply.
- Engineering: Only 3rd and 4th-year students of the B.Tech program from engineering colleges, can participate in this competition.
- A team must consist of exactly 3 members.
- Each member has to register with valid college email IDs.
- A team can be cross specializations.
- A team can form teams only within the same year of study.
- A student cannot be a part of more than one team.
- Each team must be from the same campus.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
- Modification of team post registration will not be allowed.
It is a 3-tier challenge. Below are the three rounds. Each team needs to register and successfully complete each round.
- Round 1: Case study round: Each team will need to submit 3 slides solution to present your ideas. You cannot add appendix slides. Any references should be given due credits. There is no predefined format. You can use your creativity to make the best presentation.
- Round 2: Top 100 teams will need to submit 10 slides solution to detail out the idea. You cannot add appendix slides. Any references should be given due credits. There is no predefined format. You can use your creativity to make the best presentation.
- Round 3: Finale – Presentation round – Based on Round 2, we will shortlist the top 10 teams. These teams will make a 10-slider presentation on the case. The first slide should contain team details, other nine slides are for analysis or deliverables to the problems. Any references should be given due credits. The appendix can be put beyond these 10 slides. No additional documents are allowed as part of this submission. These 10 teams will present to the senior leadership team of L’Oréal at the grand finale.
Note: All rounds will be hosted on Dare2Compete and the case study will be available immediately post team registration – The earlier you register, the more time you get to work on the case study.
Apart from experience, the winners have a lot in store for them:
- The winning team will receive a pre-placement interview (PPI) with L’Oréal India!
- The winning team along with the 1st and 2nd runner up will receive a gift hamper from L’Oréal because you are worth it!
- L’Oréal goodies for the top 10 teams!
What are the important dates & deadlines?
- Registration Deadline: 12 Sep’21 11:59 PM IST
- Round 1: Case Study Submission Deadline: 19 Sep’21 11:59 PM IST
- Round 2: Detailed Case Submission Deadline: 03 Oct’21 11:59 PM IST
- Round 3: National Finale: 14 Oct’21 12:00 PM IST
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- L’Oréal Sustainability Challenge 2021