Lowe’s Companies Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Lowe’s Companies, Inc., often shortened to Lowe’s, is an American retail company specializing in home improvement. Headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, the company operates a chain of retail stores in the United States.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 01 year
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
The primary purpose of this role is to assist with the translation of business requirements and functional specifications into code modules and software solutions. This includes assisting with the implementation and maintenance of business software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications. This role participates in all software development lifecycle phases and is critical to supporting software testing activities.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Completion of coursework or program focused on software development or related skills (e.g., technology related college coursework, bootcamp, certification program, coding academy)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• 1 year of experience in software development or a related field
• 1 year of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
• 1 year of experience in database technologies
• 1 year of experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization
• 1 year of experience working with defect or incident tracking software
• 1 year of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
• 1 year of experience with Web Services
• Experience with application and integration middleware
Apply Before the link Expires for Lowe’s Companies Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.