LSEG is hiring for the position of Research Analyst!
About Company: London Stock Exchange Group plc is a United Kingdom-based stock exchange and financial information company headquartered in the City of London, England. It owns the London Stock Exchange, Refinitiv, LSEG Technology, FTSE Russell, and majority stakes in LCH and Tradeweb
Company Name: London Stock Exchange Group
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Start Date: 30 May 22, 12:00 AM IST
End Date: 20 Jun 22, 11:59 PM IST
Job Profile: Research Analyst
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Write “due diligence” reports in a timely manner on subjects across the globe for the varying business and/or compliance requirements of our clients
- Identify any potential risk factors associated with the subject of an investigation by reviewing media articles/company filings/litigation records which are retrieved from open media search, online databases, judiciary, and other government departments, etc.
- Take up urgent, complex, and new client reports
- Maintain a high level of quality for each report and be consistent
- Prepare all types of reports with minimal error
- Help team members with searches/drafting, whenever required
- Act as back-up and/or buddy for other analysts in the team
- Handle client queries and operational issues independently
- Handle other job responsibilities assigned on an ad-hoc basis by respective supervisors/managers
- Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance/ Business Administration/Company Secretary or equivalent
- Have a high standard of spoken and written English
- At least two years of similar experience is a must
- Must be conversant with computers and experienced in using the Internet and Microsoft Office tools
- Candidates who can fluently read and translate to English; languages like Sinhalese, Nepalese, Urdu, Bengali, Tamil, or any other Indian languages will have added advantage over others
Apply Before the link Expires for LSEG is hiring for the position of Research Analyst!