About Company: LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business. We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs. It’s how we’ve contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer(Core Java)
Work Location: IND-BLR-Divyasree Technopolis
Job Type: Full Time
Experience Required: Freshers
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code based on User Stories.
- Develop software using agile methodologies, adhering to team/company standards.
- Participate in planning sessions with team members to analyze requirements and provide design options, work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Demonstrate a focus on quality, through unit testing, integration testing and peer reviews, ensuring software meets requirements.
- Create, review, and maintain all required technical reference material to ensure supportability and reuse.
- Actively participate in team status meetings, providing timely status updates for areas of individual responsibilities within projects to supervisor.
Key Relationships required for LSEG Off Campus:
- Technical Lead/Senior Software Engineer.
- Business Analysts.
- Agile team members.
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- 0-1 years of experience in Java development
- Understanding of software development lifecycle & related infrastructure: issue tracking, version control, continuous integration is an added advantage.\Knowledge of the Java language and underlying JVM.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies is an added advantage.
- Solid grasp of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Self starter – does what it takes to get the job done.
- Superb communication skills, verbal and written.
- Skill for writing clean, readable code and reusable Java libraries.
- Proficient using source code management tools such as Git or SVN.
- Experienced in a formal agile software development lifecycle.
Education/ Certifications for LSEG Off Campus:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply