Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Click Here to Register
Register & Upload your Resume for upcoming off campus drives Register Now
Mahindra & Mahindra Off Campus Drive Details:
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing corporation headquartered in Ludhiana. It was established in 1945 as Mahindra & Mohammed and later renamed as Mahindra & Mahindra. Part of the Mahindra Group, M&M is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India
Company Name: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Register and Apply for Internships with stipened up to INR 2 lakh per month Register Now
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: All Graduates
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Knowledge of Engine Assembly, Testing and Performance parameters of the Engine.
- To deliver results in terms of Production volume, Quality, Cost and Customer delight both internal and external.
- To help the peer and subordinates to fulfil the organization’s objectives related to PQCDSM.
- To maintain good employee relations and develop the skill of the cell members in terms of multi-skilling and innovation.
- Assisting management in various activities on the shop floor.
- Regular interaction with Supply chain, Planning, Maintenance and Quality to deliver the Production and Quality targets.
- Ensuring effective communication with cell members for building a cordial relationship.
- Ensure and maintain Health, Morale and Safety of cell members.
- Ensuring system documentation under TS16949, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 requirements in the department.
- Knowledge in TPM implementation.
- Ensure active participation of all employees in several improvement projects such as OIT, CIT, Kaizens etc and contributing to revenue savings.
- Responsible for process development and improvement in the existing processes for improving the Productivity, Quality, Delivery and reducing Cost with high customer centric approach.
- Knowledge of Testing Parameters of Tier 4 and Tier 3 and BS 4 Engine Emission Norms and Parameters affecting them
- Bachelors of Technology in Mechanical
- Bachelors of Technology in Automobile
- Bachelors of Technology
General Experience: Freshers
- Manufacturing & Trad
Mahindra Leadership Competencies
- Strategic Business Orientation_Business Perspective
- Strategic Business Orientation_Anticipating and Leveraging Business Opportunities
- Strategic Business Orientation_Strategic Foresight
- Strategic Business Orientation_Global mind-set
- Leadership through Sustainability_Strategize around,Sustainability Drivers
- Leadership through Sustainability_Frugal mind set
- Leadership through Sustainability_Stakeholder focus
- Leadership through Sustainability_Triple Bottom Line Sensitivity
- Customer Focus_Customer Sensitivity
- Customer Focus_Customer Delight
- Customer Focus_Service Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Idea Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Change catalyst
- Innovation Led Transformation _Risk Taking with Responsibility
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Effective Project Management
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Passion for Quality
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Accountability for results
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Agility with discipline
- Leveraging Human Capital_Exponential synergy
- Leveraging Human Capital_Team development
- Leveraging Human Capital_Entrepreneurial engagement
- Leveraging Human Capital_Appreciating diversity
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Being Passionate about work
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Working without Barriers
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Blending Fun with work
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Learning from Failures
System Generated Core Skills
- Process Knowledge – Assembly
- Customer Delight
- Stakeholder Management
- Employee Management
- Skill Development
- Shop Floor Management
- Production Management
- Communication Skills
- Relationship Management
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS)
- System Documentation
- TS 16949 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Quality Management
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Continuous Improvement
- Process Development
- Productivity Improvement
- Customer Orientation
Apply Before the link Expires for Mahindra & Mahindra Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Mahindra & Mahindra Off Campus Drive