MarketOne International Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
MarketOne International is a global provider of marketing services helping companies identify new prospects, develop sales lead programs and convert new business. Our wide array of services includes contact database development, event recruitment, automated marketing, sales lead development, primary market research, and Lead Lifecycle Management. MarketOne serves leading technology companies around the globe, including 8 of the 10 largest tech companies in the world.
With delivery capability across Europe, the Asia Pacific, and the Americas, MarketOne has fast become the go-to partner for large-scale, global marketing initiatives that rely on sophisticated demand generation programs. Our corporate track record features fifteen consecutive years of growth and profitability.
Job Profile: Database Trainee Engineer
Company Name: MarketOne International
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description for MarketOne International Off Campus Drive Hiring:
As a Database Trainee Engineer, you will have a crucial role in helping our internal and external customers achieve success by creating access DBs and forms managing relationships and responding to their questions and service requests. You will work very closely with the global tele team project managers to prioritize and resolve issues.
Must-Have for MarketOne International Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Knowledge of database structure/architecture.
- A passion for learning new technologies
- Completes tasks, activities, and projects in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to understand the business requirement and convert it into a solution
- Communicates progress on projects with others to ensure overall alignment
- Own personal initiative and accountability for results, performance and behavior
- Excellent verbal / written communication as well as organizational skills
- Outstanding problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Intense curiosity about how systems work
- A “can do” attitude with paying attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years’ experience
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of MS Access and VBA.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include developing MS Access applications using Create DBs, tables, and Queries, optimizing access queries, forms, reports, modules, and visual basic code, Design and building Schema based on business relationships and best practices / Normalization…
- Experience in general database theory and structure like indexes, and primary and foreign key relationships.
- MS Access Design, coordinate and implement DBs for staging, processing, and supporting business analyses.
- Assist with the development of ad-hoc reports using Access to address business needs.
- Documenting and reporting the results and creating process documents on working of tools based on necessity.
- Responsible for review of the deliverables of MS Access, QA, maintaining/updating trackers (Quality tracker, Project tracker, etc.).
- Demonstrate strong consultative and engaging presentation skills
- Self-motivated and strong team player.
Apply Before the link Expires for MarketOne International Off Campus Drive Hiring.