Mastercard Looking To Hire For Software Engineer Details:
Mastercard Inc. is the second-largest payment-processing corporation worldwide. It offers a range of financial services. Its headquarters are in Purchase, New York.
About the Company: Mastercard
Job Title: Software Engineer-1
Experience Required: 1-3 Yrs
The regional solutions program is part of the Mastercard Markets and Localization team, responsible for driving the identification of new opportunities across different markets and building bespoke solutions and integrating with the wider Mastercard products and services.
We are looking for a passionate, innovative and experienced Software Engineer with a proven track record in delivering software products and their implementation in various markets. As the Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions. Develop, customize, and test applications to integrate to MasterCard’s specifications.
We live by the ‘Mastercard Way’ cultural values every day – own it, simplify it, sense of urgency, thoughtful risk taking, unlock potential, and be inclusive – with a relentless focus on our customers.
• Develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
• Perform day to day system development and maintenance activities of the team to meet service level agreements (SLAs) and create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
• Perform system maintenance, production incident problem management, identification of root cause, remediation of the problems. Select appropriate technical frameworks and solution delivery methodology. Adapt to the technical artifact templates per the needs of the project and technology.
• Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place. Maintain solution and technology road maps.
• Participate in PoCs (Proof of Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
• 1 to 3 years of total IT experience
• Hands-on experience on Java, Spring, Nodejs, Angular and Microservices. Experience on Container platforms such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes is desirable.
Experience in Spring Framework is must.
Good knowledge of SQL
• Expertise in Agile and DevOps – with proven track record in delivering solutions using these principles. Experience with SAFe would be an added bonus
• Ability to translate highly complex technical matters into easily digestible and actionable plans
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Has skills to succinctly articulate architecture patterns of complex systems, with business and technical implications, to the team and drive efficient software implementations
• Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply