MatrixCare Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You’ll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
Job Profile: Associate Data Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location Bangalore
The primary role of Engineering function within Product Development team is to create specifications and designs for new products or improvements and enhancements to existing products. Works closely with customers, developers and other stakeholders to understand and define customer needs in these designs. Features are aligned to a timetable and areas of responsibility. Developers may solicit customers for feedback regarding product usability and desired future enhancements. Software Engineers who design, write and test code for the product should be matched in the either Software Engineering Applications or Systems. Product developers who specialize in hardware systems should be matched to Hardware Engineering.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities
- The primary objective of Data Engineering specialization within Engineering(PD) Job Family is to build large-scale data processing systems.
- Key responsibilities include implementing data pipeline integrations and solutions, incorporating highly scalable cloud computing and large scale data stores including data lakes, data warehouses, and data marts.
- Works closely with data architects to determine what data management systems are appropriate, and data scientists/analysts to determine which data are needed for analysis and provides required data analytics tools.
- Performs work in a specialized area of expertise that requires knowledge of fundamental themes, principles and concepts. Typically requires a university degree or equivalent work experience.
- Responsibilities might include:
(1) Performing routine professional-based activities (early in career)
(2) Contributing to and managing projects (mid-career)
(3) Providing advice/direction in primary areas of expertise (specialist and expert)
(4) Leveraging professional expertise and relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results (principal)relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results (principal)
- Builds stable working relationships internally to exchange information.
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Follows standard practices and procedures and applies basic theories, concepts, principles and methodologies in analyzing situations or data.
Apply Before the link Expires for MatrixCare Off Campus Freshers