McAfee Corp Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: McAfee Corp. is an American global computer security software company headquartered in San Jose, CA. The company was purchased by Intel in February 2011, and became part of the Intel Security division.
Company Name: MacAfee
Job Profile: IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Primary Location: India, Bangalore
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/BCA/MCA
Experience Required: Freshers
IT system administrator acts as the first point of contact between customers/employees who need platform support. They resolve simple problems and escalate unsolved problems to the specialized platform subject matter experts. Candidates who are natural problem-solvers with high levels of patience excel in this role.
About the Role:
- Provide Tier 1 support to McAfee employees and Support vendors; Learning System administration support to McAfee Learning teams, including but not limited to, performing courseware testing.
- Manage day-to-day activities on Community platform – content moderation, spam management, user management
- Manage day-to-day operations ticketing portal, case portal [ServiceNow, Zoho or similar]
- Oversee community moderation and adherence to our community guidelines.
- Conduct regular audits of users and content to maintain integrity of Community.
- Aggregate feedback to influence improvements and minimize challenges.
- Create, revise and govern articles, questions and solutions to help users maximize use of tools.
- Enable Moderators, Employees and users through support, documentation and self help articles.
- Track metrics on dedicated platforms and correlate the data with impact of programs.
- You have hands on experience in SQL, MySQL, HTML, JS
- 0-2 years’ relevant experience
- Good to have – Knowledge on Learning Management application like Saba or similar
- You have experience on various analytics tools/platforms like Power BI , SSIS, SSAS and able to translate data into actionable tasks.
- Able to work independently or within a small team to trouble shoot and solve process and system issues.
- Manage programs from intake to distribution, set customer expectations, deploy the programs and incorporate feedback.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with learning leaders, learners and support staff colleagues.
Apply Before the link Expires for McAfee Corp Off Campus Drive.