McAfee is hiring for the role of Remote Software Engineer (Cloud)!
McAfee Corp., formerly known as McAfee Associates, Inc. from 1987 to 1997 and 2004 to 2014, Network Associates Inc. from 1997 to 2004, and Intel Security Group from 2014 to 2017, is an American global computer security software company headquartered in San Jose, California
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Develop and deploy software in AWS
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code with Go, leverage some of the open-source frameworks
- Develop micro-services that will be consumed across multiple homegrown platforms
- Implement a back-end architecture that can scale to handle a large number of concurrent users
- Design efficient cache systems and algorithms with help of a known method, e.g., Radis
- Strong knowledge of AWS architecture, development, and deployment.
- Strong programming skills in Go or Python, as well as knowledge of the threading limitations of Go, Python and multi-process architecture, are required
- Solid understanding of web frameworks such as Django, Tornado, etc.
- Solid understanding of caching implementation, e.g. Mem cached, Radis
- Experience working with a NoSQL system such as Cassandra or Dynamo is desirable
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, e.g., Git, Mercurial (we use Git-based systems)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply