McAfee Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
About the company:
As a leading-edge cybersecurity company, McAfee provides advanced security solutions to consumers, small and large businesses, enterprises, and governments. Security technologies from McAfee use a unique, predictive capability that is powered by McAfee Global Threat Intelligence, which enables home users and businesses to stay one step ahead of the next wave of fileless attacks, viruses, malware, and other online threats.
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cybersecurity, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high-performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
Job Profile: Technical Intern
Company Name: McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd
Official Website: www.mcafee.com
Work Location: Bangalore (Remote)
CTC: ₹ 11,00,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2021 to 2022)
Last Date To Apply: Saturday, 20 Aug, 2022
Drive Date: Sunday, 21st Aug, 2022
Drive Location: Online
Eligibility Criteria for McAfee Off Campus Drive 2022:
- 2022 / 21 BE / BTech (CS / IT / ECE related branches)
- Good academics
- Good pH Score
Job Overview for McAfee Off Campus Drive 2022:
We at McAfee India are looking for a smart candidate who is passionate about Information & digital security. We are in search of talented individuals who can join us to build effective security products with great quality that protects our customer’s digital assets, and thereby keeping them safe. The individual should be a team player having very good communication, and strong problem-solving skills with an attitude toward learning new technologies. Also, should live McAfee’s inclusive culture and work towards delighting & delivering value to our customers.
Working at our Bangalore development centre, you will exhibit a deep understanding of software design, development, testing, and validation, be able to think like a user to define the customer experience, and have the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
In a world where e-commerce is becoming part of our daily life, we are offering you a rare opportunity to work with the critical part of McAfee’s business that protects our customers’ digital life.
About the role:
- You will be surrounded by a team of passionate engineers off whom you will bounce ideas, will collaborate with, be challenged by, and together dream up the next big solution.
- You will interact with multiple technologists within the company and the industry as well as with developers and project managers to evaluate the feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development.
- You will follow a collaborative process with architects and peers to find innovative solutions to group-specific business problems.
- You will have the opportunity to prove your ideas with proofs-of-concept and follow on with creating production-quality solutions.
- You will develop your skills in line with your interests, taking on increased responsibilities as you develop within the organization.
- You have a love of good code and an instinct for clean design. Knowledge of software design principles and of at least one of the languages we use (Nodejs, Python, or C#).
- Eagerness to learn and switch between programming languages to best suit the job at hand.
- A degree in computer science is preferred for real-world programming experience to earn the respect of your colleagues.
- Experience working with databases (relational or NoSQL).
- Working proficiency in a Linux environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex system engineering problems.
- Familiarity with iterative software development and rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Good technical communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts clearly and succinctly in both writing and speech.
Key Skills required for McAfee Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Strong in Data structures
- Good knowledge of RDBMS concepts
- Good knowledge of Computer Networks
- Good knowledge of Operating system concepts
- Exp in Python is good to have
- Good communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires for McAfee Off Campus Drive 2022.