McKinsey & Company Off Campus Drive Details:
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm founded in 1926 by University of Chicago professor James O. McKinsey, that offers professional services to corporations, governments, and other organizations.
Job Profile: Research Science Analyst
Degree Required: MBA/M.Com/M.Sc
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Best in Industry
Work Location: Gurugram
Event Location: Online
Last Date to Apply: 31 August 2022
McKinsey & Company Off Campus Drive Job Requirements:
- You will work in our McKinsey Knowledge Center in Gurugram as part of the Global Banking Pools team (GBP) within Panorama Financial Institutions Center (PFIC).
- PFIC is one of the largest knowledge team globally, with ~230 members and a global footprint across 25+ countries, focusing on financial services domains, (e.g., retail banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth and asset management, fintech and insurance.
- Our GBP team specifically focuses on product-level market-sizing across full spectrum of banking revenues globally and help clients in developing market strategy based on data driven insights.
Job Description for McKinsey & Company Off Campus Drive
- You will help build and maintain our banking market sizing knowledge assets as well as serve clients by leveraging our tools to bring insights around the banking landscape.
- You will maintain and create databases by undertaking fundamental research in central bank documents and commercial bank annual reports around the globe.
- You will incorporate findings into a standardized data structure and share information with users of a global market-sizing database.
- You will have a chance to build a deep understanding of the operations of several banking markets around the globe and gain insight into the operations of a global research center in the financial industry.
- Additionally, you will have a great opportunity to deepen your understanding of the financial sector worldwide, further build your data management and analytical skills and work in a dynamic business environment.
- You will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from more senior colleagues.
QUALIFICATIONS required for McKinsey & Company Off Campus Drive
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics or finance related field, mathematics, statistics is an added advantage
- Basic understanding of banking economics and macroeconomics
- Familiarity with banks’ financial reports is a plus
- Experienced user of Excel; R, Python, other advanced analytics tool or programming knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical capability; ability to synthesize complex relationships
- Outstanding attention to detail and dedication to data accuracy
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and keep tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English