Media.net Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring Details:
Media.net is a leading global advertising company with one of the most comprehensive portfolios of advertising technology in the industry across search, native, display, mobile, local, products and video. Media.net manages high-quality ad supply on over 500,000 websites and its platform and products are licensed by some of the largest publishers, ad networks and other ad tech companies worldwide.
Position: Product Analyst / Data Analyst
Location: Mumbai or Bangalore
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech from institutes of excellence highly preferred with a minimum of 0-1 yr of experience (tech experience highly preferred)
As a Product Analyst, you would play a key role in contributing your key skills to the innovation first, disruptive, product development teams of a rapidly growing global ad tech organization that is Media.net, thereby accelerating our company’s product excellence in the world of ad tech, a multi-billion-dollar industry that is growing at an exponential rate every year fueling spot on search & discovery + monetization of commerce on the internet. You would be a part of our Global Product teams, getting great & crucial exposure to the dynamics & everyday working of product management of a global platform.
– Work with product managers to implement new products/features, as well as utilize data to suggest improvements.
– Utilize product data to research market trends.
– Create reports about the performance of a given product/feature and suggest possible improvements.
– Must liaise with numerous stakeholders from different business teams.
– Study the competition to see what is already on the market, and what upgrades can be introduced to create a better or more useful product.
– Monitor the products’ performance across different markets and prepare detailed reports.
What skills and experience do you need?
We look for dreamers, thinkers, and problem-solvers, who are passionate about technology and exploring possibilities to innovate and grow the products we create and empower.
Skills you need for this profile include:
- -Has a B.E/B.Tech (preferred) or Integrated M.Tech from Reputed University/Institute
- – At least 0-1year of Prior experience as a Software Engineer/Product Analyst delivering highly successful and innovative dev platforms.
- -Strong technical problem-solving skills, understanding of Web 2.0 concepts.
- -Strong writing skills to create reports about target markets and product opportunities.
- -Ability to conduct market research and to synthesize complex data into actionable goals.
- – Great cross-group collaboration acumen along with excelling at project management of day to day product management deliverables.
- – Ability to technically deep dive and quickly ramp up on understanding/grasp of new technologies.
- – You are an Analytics Ninja and can derive awesome insights from large amounts of data (you generally love data & the analytics part of this job as it helps you intrinsically understand your deliverables better)
- – Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments.
- – Strong independent thinker who works well in a team setting.
Apply before the link Expires for Media.net Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring.