Medline India Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
Medline India Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Developer Position- Apply Now
Medline is America’s largest privately held national manufacturer and distributor of health care supplies and services. Today, Medline manufactures and distributes more than 550,000 medical products, encompassing medical-surgical items and one of the largest textile lines in the industry. With 23 manufacturing across North America and over 25 joint venture manufacturing plants worldwide, along with 46 distribution centers in North America and 50 throughout the world, Medline posted $ 17+ billion sales last year. Medline is ranked #21 in Forbes 2020 list of America’s largest private companies and is ranked #9 in world’s largest medical device companies by “MDO” based on 2019 Revenues.
Job Profile: Developer – Dot Net
Company Name: Medline India
Work Location: Haveli, Maharashtra, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Why Join Medline
- A direct, full-time employment in a large, stable, rapidly growing and yet profitable company.
- Privately owned company with no public debts.
- No ill effects of recent downturn/recession.
- First-rate compensation and benefits package.
- Genuine individual growth potential in this new establishment.
- Open door and highly ethical work culture, with due accountability.
- Design, code, test, implement, maintain and support application software.
- Work independently on low to medium complexity designs & programs
- Translate functional/business needs into technical requirements.
- Develop test plans, prepare test data, test, and document results.
- Create and deliver documentation as necessary to ensure proper use of changed and newly implemented efforts.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Consistently interact professionally and work productively with all levels of Medline employees.
- Follows Medline’s Code of Ethics and other corporate policies.
- 0-2yrs of Dot Net web application development experience.
- C#, ASP.Net Web Forms & MVC using .Net Framework 4.0 and above
- Web API using Dot Net Core or standard framework
- SQL Server 2012 and above
- SVN / GIT / Bitbucket repository
- Experience working in Scrum teams
- A Good understanding of OOPS principles & Concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / Four year Graduation degree or Post graduation in Software (MCA / MCS / MCM)
Apply Before the link Expires for Medline India Off Campus Drive Hiring