Medtronic Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Company Name: Medtronic
Job Profile: Intern
Degree Required: MBA/Graduate
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Job Type: Intern
Job ID: 21000OZX
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- This is a temporary position.
- Responsible for working with teams operating within a service group, or product group and/ or project group.
- Assists with the development, monitoring, coordination and implementation of projects.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative analysis, industry research, reporting and internal communication services with team members.
- Investigates and communicates potential opportunities for process improvement as well as potential project initiatives.
- Works with different departments including sales, marketing and business development to develop knowledge of industry and organizational processes.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- 0 years of experience required
Apply Before the link Expires for Medtronic Off Campus Freshers .