Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Click Here to Register
Register & Upload your Resume for upcoming off campus drives Register Now
Mercedes-Benz Cloud Platform Developer Hiring Details:
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (MBRDI) – one of Mercedes-Benz Group AG’s largest development centers outside of Germany, employing over 6000 skilled engineers aside from being an integral part of all business units and brands of Mercedes-Benz worldwide, is looking for talented technical professionals with proven experience in developing cloud-native microservices using Java, Kotlin or GoLang.
As a step towards this goal, the first three editions of the Cloud Platform Developer Hiring Challenge was held in 2021 and the last one on October 2022. A huge success with over 1700 registrations, the event saw 80+ shortlisted names of which multiple talents made the cut to be part of a name that embodies The Best or Nothing. These hiring challenges open up the world of opportunities to make an impact with our brand that builds the world’s best Connected Car Functions!
Based on our bygone success, here’s presenting the Cloud Platform Developer Hiring Challenge in its fifth edition!
Register and Apply for Internships with stipened up to INR 2 lakh per month Register Now
Experience: 1-12 years
Compensation: Competitive Pay
Work Location: Bangalore
- Candidates with 1-12 years of experience.
- Candidates with a qualification in BE/BTech.
- Tech Stack: Java, Golang, SpringBoot
- 1 Infra-based File Upload Question
- 20 MCQs
Cracking the challenge could offer you the chance to directly impact the customer experience and build micro services that drive connected functions in the Mercedes-Benz cars. Get to work on the cutting-edge IoT cloud platform built on Azure, enabling a connected car experience for more than 10 million Mercedes-Benz customers worldwide.
Being a polyglot development environment, MBRDI uses the right technology to address the last-mile concerns. The role will bear an end-to-end responsibility of the product, and drive the product from requirements to production and ensure operational efficacy (DevOps). Come, make your mark in an ecosystem where collaborative, cross-cultural, value-driven teams across the globe deliver customer experiences par excellence.
We are looking for a talented technical professional with proven experience in designing, developing and delivering large-scale distributed systems. This is a unique opportunity to understand the evolving field of Connected Cars and how it solves real-world problems by leveraging advanced technology platforms in this new age of IoT, AI and DevOps to build the next generation of Connected Car Functions.
Education & Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical Engineering or in a relevant stream
- Relevant training & Certification in areas of Cloud computing from Microsoft, AWS, Google Cloud
- Relevant training & Certification in Scrum Agile Practices, DevOps, Scaled Agile Frameworks
Experience & Skills
- Must have a product development background with exposure in the full lifecycle of a product from development to deployment and operational management.
- Successful record of accomplishment in the development of micro services using the ‘Backend for Frontend’model
- Rich experience in developing cloud-native environments using Azure Platform services like, AKS, ADO, AKV, ACR, Azure Postgres, Azure Redis, Azure Event Hub, Azure Kafka, Azure API Management, Azure Log Analytics and Azure Application Insights
- Experience working on Kubernetes and Containerized environments like Docker is a must
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
- Programming skills in Java/J2EE /Python/GoLang with a good understanding of OOPs design principles and Design Patterns
- Experience in developing Microservices using Spring, Spring Boot
- Good Knowledge of Agile, DevOps – Culture, concepts, tools and technology
- Experience with various tools of the trade including build tools (maven, Gradle), version control (git), Development Environments(Eclipse, Intellij idea)
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus
- Design and develop highly scalable,available, reliabl,e and secure platform-level connected services with minimal guidance
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Take the customer features from Design to Development to operations with improving the software for customer relevance and scalability
- Develop innovative solutions by designing and analysing algorithms to solve complex problems in the Connected Car world
- Test your own software as a practice of Cross-functional Agile team in the field/customer environment
- Work in an Agile development environment while continuouslyevaluatinge and improving engineering processes
- Innovate, explore and evaluate new technologies and tools for the next generation of product development
- Communicate, collaborat,e and work effectively across cross-functional teams in a global environment
- Document best practices and design references in developing and deploying product solutions
- Participate and provide inputs in design discussions and code reviews
- Provide technical leadership and mentor junior developers in the team
Apply Before the link Expires for Mercedes-Benz Cloud Platform Developer Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Mercedes-Benz Cloud Platform Developer Hiring