Mercedes-Benz Freshers Recruitment As Graduate Engineer Trainee Details:
About the Company: Mercedes-Benz Mobility AG (formerly Daimler Financial Services and Daimler Mobility) is the global financial and mobility services provider of the Mercedes-Benz Group. The company finances, leases and insures Daimler Group passenger cars and commercial vehicles, optimizes fleets of commercial customers and offers banking and credit/debit cards services in more than 40 countries.Additionally, a key part of today’s business is its mobility services with more than 70 million users registered for the company’s mobility services.Mercedes-Benz Mobility is based in Stuttgart, with more than 12,000 employees (2019). The total value of all financing and leasing contracts managed by the company exceeds €154 billion as of 2018
Company Name: Mercedes Benz
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Qualification: B.Tech in Mechanical / M.Tech in Thermal Engineering (preferable)
Experience: 0-1 years
- Build, Run, Evaluate, Investigate and propose solutions/countermeasures methodology for full vehicle multiphysics FSI simulations
- Interact with globally distributed technical teams.
- Responsible for quality as well as timelines for the assigned task
- Project planning & execution and results evaluation & delivery
- Ensure the fulfillment of all applicable guidelines, regulations and compliance measures
A candidate should
- have a good understanding of fluid dynamics/structural, FSI fundamentals
- be skilled in computational fluid-dynamics (CFD using commercially available tools), FEM codes
- have excellent oral/written/graphic communication skills
- a good understanding of theoretical or experimental techniques of FSI probelms
- a good understanding of numerical optimization techniques
- Skilled in Star-CCM+, Abaqus or equivalent
- Scripting knowledge
- Basic understanding of automotive systems
- Basic German language skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Mercedes-Benz Freshers Recruitment As Graduate Engineer Trainee.