Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Drive 2022 | Mercedes-Benz Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Java Backend Developer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
About Company: Mercedes-Benz AG, is a German automobile manufacturer headquartered in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg. Mercedes-Benz produces consumer luxury vehicles and commercial vehicles. Its first Mercedes-Benz-badged vehicles were produced in 1926.
Company Name: Mercedes
Official Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Job Profile: Java Backend Developer
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Job Description for Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Drive 2022:
– Development of Utilities, Business logic in Core Java.
– Development of Features using Java EE & EJB.
– Build & deploy services into JBoss Fuse.
– Integrating services with Apache Camel.
– Work with Apache CXF.
– Integrate Redhat SSO with Java modules/services.
– Implement Hibernate for ORM.
– Working with AMQ.
– Working with Infinispan.
– Working with API Gateways.
– Writing Unit Test for RESTful services.
– Implements Reusable components/services.
– Publish / subscribe services into API gateways.
– Create DDL/DML for Oracle & PostgreSqlDB.
– The Development artifacts should have least code review comments.
Eligibility Criteria for Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Drive 2022:
– 0 to 2 years experience
– Very Strong in Core Java.
– Hands on experience in implementing RestFul API using SpringBoot.
– Experience with any one of API gateways.
– Experience with JBoss Fuse.
– Experience with Microservices.
– Hands on experience with any of the persistence frameworks.
– Interfacing with Legacy IT Systems.
– Strong in at least one of the Persistence Frameworks such as OpenJPA, Hibernate Or EclipseLink.
– Experience of Agile/SCRUM way of working.
– Experience with any of the relational Databases. Preferably Open source DBs like PostGreSqlDB, MySql DB etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Drive 2022