Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Mercedes-Benz, commonly referred to as Mercedes and sometimes as Benz, is a German luxury and commercial vehicle automotive brand established in 1926. Mercedes-Benz AG is headquartered in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
Job Profile: MBOS Software Integration Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Salary : High in Industry
Experience : 0-1 Year
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Job Description for Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Freshers Hiring
Mercedes Benz Research & Development India (a subsidiary of Mercedes Benz AG) is looking for young and enthusiastic professionals with experience in the area of Autosar Software Integration (Classic & Adaptive) for the State of the Art “Mercedes Benz Operating System” in the area of Automated Driving.
Job Responsibilities for Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Freshers Hiring
– Configure the various Basic Software modules/stack based on system requirements.
– Implement the Complex Drivers and custom layers to meet the AD HW platform requirements.
– Integrate the stack into the AD System HW/Software platform and ensure the functionality.
– Validate the functionality of AD Functions
Desired Skills for Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Freshers Hiring
– Must have good programming knowledge in C/C++,
– Good Knowledge on CAN, Ethernet Protocols
– Good understanding of multicore microcontrollers like Infineon Aurix & various MCAL modules as well as microprocessors.
– Good understanding of SW build environment and Build process – compilation, Linking etc.
– Strong analytical and communication skills
Other Skills for Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Freshers Hiring
• Good leadership, communication and presentation skills
• Capable of working independently on a given task
• Ability to work in and contribute to Agile team environment
• Demonstrates significant knowledge of technical problem resolution of issues
• Ensure adherence to project time-lines and delivery excellence
• Quality Processes Adherence
Qualifications for Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Freshers Hiring
• Masters or Bachelors in Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering
• 0 to 1 years of experience in Embedded Software development
Apply Before the link Expires for Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Freshers Hiring.