Merkle Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Merkle is a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The company’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive hyper-personalized marketing strategies.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Across India
Associate Software Engineer
This opportunity is within dentsu’s integrated global capability that delivers world-class, agile services across the dentsu network – Dentsu Creative, Dentsu Media and Merkle. In this role, you will be part of Merkle, enabling delivery of innovative data and technology solutions for Merkle’s global brands.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining customer journeys as part of our marketing automation programs. This includes journey design and configuration, audience segmentation and data interrogation. Your job will be to scope, estimate & implement as per defined project scope and architecture. This involves studying the concept, strategy and vision for the project, including architectural schemes, features, functionality & building user scenarios, data models, information structure, workflows as well as working out technical specifications and test methods. You will also be creating implementation plans and estimates for new and existing clients.
- Onboarding & On the job training will be provided on respective technologies covering any one of the following:
- SQL and ETL Development and Operations
- Campaign Development, Campaign Execution and Digital Messaging
- Develop Audience and Deciisioning platforms
- Passionate about the customer experience and driving customer success
- Take-up low to mid level tasks with less supervision
- Able to articulate and convey technical concepts in a similar manner to a mixed audience
- Identify and resolve issues in client instructions prior to execution
- Interface directly with internal teams, to address and manage client requests and communicate status
- Creates complete QC queries or scripts to verify completeness and accuracy of file output
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Express ideas clearly and concisely
- Good Communication skills verbal and written
- Basic understanding of Databases/SQL/UNIX
- Basic understanding of Python or Java Scripting or Node.JS
Good to have Skills:
- Write SQL queries and Understanding of ETL concepts and DW
- Familiar with APIs (REST, Open APIs, CURL)
- Innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Digital Messaging
- Front-end web app development
Apply Before the link Expires for Merkle Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.