Meta is hiring for the position of Strategic Projects Intern!
About Company: Meta Platforms, Inc., doing business as Meta and formerly known as Facebook, Inc., and TheFacebook, Inc., is an American multinational technology conglomerate based in Menlo Park, California. The company is the parent organization of Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp, among other subsidiaries.
Company Name: Meta
Location: Menlo Park, California, United States
Job Profile: Strategic Projects Internship
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Collaborate with Meta colleagues to prepare for internal and external meetings as well as speaking engagements
- Help identify areas of executive engagement, both internally and externally
- Synthesize media articles, research, etc.
- Help prepare executive summaries
- Interface and consult regularly with cross-functional groups and leaders on special projects and executive trips
- Help facilitate meetings as necessary agenda development and speaker outreach, follow-up on action items, etc.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience in communications, media, partnerships, marketing, or public relations
- Dedicated team player
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to synthesize and share key learning
- Highly organized, with the ability to identify opportunities for efficiency improvements
- Project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Operates with discretion.
Apply before the link Expires for Meta is hiring for the position of Strategic Projects Intern!.