MetLife Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: MetLife, Inc. is the holding corporation for the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, better known as MetLife, and its affiliates. MetLife is among the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs, with 90 million customers in over 60 countries.
Company Name: MetLife
Job Profile: Insurance Associate
Work Location: Noida, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Position Summary for MetLife Off Campus Drive Hiring:
Process Installation Changes through Maintenance Request, Assignment of Tickets basis AM/PM/OD reports, Installation setup, Installation testing and troubleshoot in a timely and accurate manner.
Job Responsibilities for MetLife Off Campus Drive Hiring
- Review and research change requests to determine required processing.
- Create installation setup and test basis documentation.
- Update all relevant system as SPRS and Quality Center.
- Send email communications pertaining to Maintenance Request, Follow up for test files,
- Request for missing information in mandatory forms and Confirmations of Completion.
- Perform follow-ups and escalations as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Any Stream)
Experience: Fresher/Experienced candidate
(**Experience not more than 2 years)
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Skills-English reading and writing
- Skills-English spoken
- Keyboard Accuracy(30 WPM @ 90% Accuracy)
- Eye for detail
- US Insurance Knowledge(optional)
- Skills-Customer Service(optional)
- Skills-Problem Solving/Analytical Ability
- Judgment and Decision Making(optional)
- Skills-Handle Multiple Task/Time Mgmt(optional)
- Computer Knowledge
- E-mail management
Apply Before the link Expires for MetLife Off Campus Drive Hiring.