Micro Focus Software Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. That’s high tech without the drama
Micro Focus Software has a special focus on early career hires and works towards providing adequate training and mentorship to new hires. Micro Focus Software also provides rich career choices to individuals for technical or managerial career paths as a part of growth. When you join here, you’ll start with our onboarding training, where you’ll learn about the company, the business, and your role, which will give you a better understanding of where you fit within our organization. You will be engaged in real, meaningful projects, helping you build both professional and technical skills. While we heavily emphasize learning through experience, your development will include coaching from senior experts and managers, peer learning groups, tutorials, and e-learning modules.
Company Name: Micro Focus
Job Profile: QA Engineer
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/BCA/MCA
Job Responsibilities: (QA Engineer)(0-2 Years)
The job requires an individual who can understand business requirements, assess the fitment with current and emerging technologies, and work within a team to provide effective results. Such individuals will possess great problem solving and analytical skills. As a member of the R&D team, you will:
- Basic Knowledge in Java and test automation framework like Selenium.
- Basic Knowledge in manual testing, exposure in creating test setup and test environments for complex enterprise applications.
- Basic Knowledge in Software testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging and testing scripts and tools.
- Contribute towards every step of product development including unit testing, functional testing and documentation aligning with the agile software development methodology and practices.
- Contribute towards innovation and research in new technologies including open source.
- Collaborate with others in R&D teams, consult and work on roadmap items
Apply Before the link Expires for Micro Focus Software Off Campus Freshers Hiring.