Microchip Technology Hiring Freshers
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – I
Work Location: Bangalore, IN
Req ID: I723-21
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTECH
- Looking for a passionate programmer responsible for designing and developing website.
- Programming well-designed, efficient, testable and reusable software
- Execute full lifecycle of software development
- Build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design
- Troubleshoot, debug and maintain the website
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science , information systems engineering or equivalent
- Proficiency in, at least, one programming language such as C, C++ , C#, Java, and object-oriented design skills
- Fundamentals in data structures, object-oriented design and algorithm design
- Good understanding of SDLC flow. Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices including unit testing
- Good knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL
- Good analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to understand and analyze functional requirements
- Good communication skills with work ethics.
Apply Before the link Expires for Microchip Technology Hiring Freshers.