Microland Hiring Freshers For Graduate Engineer Details:
About Company: Microland is India’s first Hybrid IT Infrastructure Services Provider and a trusted partner to enterprises in their IT-as-a-Service journey. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Microland has over 3,kejri700 professionals across its offices in India, North America, Europe and Middle East. Microland enables global enterprises to become more agile and innovative through a comprehensive portfolio of services that addresses Hybrid IT Transformation, Workspace Transformation, Service Transformation and end-to-end IT Infrastructure Management. Microland leverages analytics, automation and assurance to deliver reduced TCO, greater IT-Business Alignment and higher SLAs for its customers, through a unique IP built into its service delivery platform.
Official Website: www.microland.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: Rs. 2.00 – 2.75 LPA
What is the eligibility criteria?
Following would be the eligibility criteria:
- Eligibility Norms – For all circuit branches, a min of 50% passing percentage in 10th, 12th and in engineering with no current backlogs
- Should have graduated in the year 2019-2020
- Should be flexible to work in Bangalore (Post COVID-19 Pandemic)
What we offer?
We are looking to hire students as Trainees (Graduate Engineer Trainee) for a period of 6 months with a stipend of INR 16,000 (Net Pay) per month.
The Traineeship period of 6 months would include the following:
- 2 months of classroom training
- 2 months of On the Job Training (OJT)
- 2 months of traineeship period
Post completion of 6 months of traineeship period, Microland will take a decision, based on the performance of the trainees to either, offer them a fulltime role as Service Engineer with an increase in take home to INR 18,000 per month plus retirals, taking them to an annual total earning potential to INR 2,88,760 per annum or discontinue with the Traineeship program.
What are the important requirements of work?
- We are looking for candidates who are interested to work in a 24/7 setup with rotational shifts. The traineeship period will also require students to work in rotational shifts.
- In view of the rotational shifts, Microland offers optional subsidized cabs services to its employees who opt for it, which is a door to door drop facility.
- This service is equipped with state of the art tracking system and ensures safety & security of our staff at all points in time.
- Students who wish to opt for this service, can do so by understanding Microland defined transport zones, and provide necessary supporting documentation of place of residence.
- Candidates who are selected will need to sign an Training indemnity agreement for a period of 24 months including the 6 months of traineeship.
Assessment stages would include:
- Round 1 – Aptitude test
- Round 2 – Group Discussion & Soft Skill test
- Round 3 – Technical test
- Each of the above rounds will be an elimination round and the students will be informed about their selection of their candidature.
How will the training be conducted post selection?
- The training will be either conducted at our office premises, or at common location or online (basis covid-19 situation).
- Hence it is very important that the candidates have laptop/desktop at their residence with an internet facility and capability to take up the training classes online.
Pls apply on the job directly to be eligible for an assessment immediately!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply