Microland Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Microland enables global enterprises to become more agile and innovative through a comprehensive portfolio of services that addresses Hybrid IT Transformation, Workspace Transformation, Service Transformation and end-to-end IT Infrastructure Management. Microland leverages analytics, automation and assurance to deliver reduced TCO, greater IT-Business Alignment and higher SLAs for its customers, through a unique IP built into its service delivery platform.
Designation: Graduate Trainee/Diploma Trainee
Eligibility Criteria: 60% and above in 10th ,12th and Graduation & No Active Backlogs
Courses : B.Sc./B.Com/BBA/BCA/BA or Diploma(10+2+3)
Training Indemnity/Bond: 24 months
Mode of selection: Virtual
CTC: 2.6 LPA to 3.15 LPA
Interview & Selection Process:
This will be a completely online assessment process. Assessment stages would include:
• Round 1 – Aptitude Assessment – Estimated Duration – 30 mins
• Round 2 – Core Language Assessment (British Council) – Estimated Duration – 40 mins
• Round 3 – Speaking Language Assessment (British Council) – Estimated Duration – 40 mins
• Round 4 – Tech Interview
• Round 5 – HR Interview
• End to end troubleshooting End user services network issue
• Provide support on Outlook-related issues and Windows OS-related issues
• Coordinating with Vendors to troubleshoot assets which are in Warranty
• Preparing SLA/Performance reports and meeting with Customers to manage the regular operation
• Should be ready to work in a 24×7 environment.
• Ticket handling
• Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
• Prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a Node/system/services
• Emergency Handling and chronology preparation
• Coordinating with care/vendor team for handling resolved cases
• Interfacing with other Technical Teams
• Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
• Coordinating with field team if onsite support required on faults
• Hand over and activity sheet preparation
• Ability to identify problems and act accordingly as per defined CM process
• Ensuring Post check of activities done during MW period.
• Experience in trouble shooting of configuration related issues.
• Preparation of script and Impact analysis for changes that needs to be done in network.
• Conduct remote troubleshooting
• Ensuring coordination with cross-functional teams (if any) for various issues during any configuration changes.
Candidates may apply through online mode on or before 9th July 2023.