Microsoft Corporation Off Campus Data Science Internship Details:
About Company: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States
Company Name: Microsoft
Job Profile: Data Science Internship Opportunity for University Graduates
Work Location: Multiple Locations, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: B.Tech / M.Tech/ MS degree
Job Responsibilities for Microsoft Corporation Off Campus Data Science Internship
• Develop highly scalable classifiers, data regression, recommendations and predictive models
• Analyze petabytes of data and mine patterns from logs
• Bring data to life using rich visualizations
• Create language models, speech models, vision models, etc.
• Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next generation feature sets.
• Enable natural and contextual interactions in apps integrating cognitive and analytics services
• Adapt standard ML methods to best exploit modern parallel environments.
• Implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions of users. Measure and optimize the quality of your algorithms.
• Work in product teams shipping large scale end to end applications/solutions.
Qualifications required for Microsoft Corporation Off Campus Data Science Internship
• B.Tech / M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with min. 7/10 CGPA. Batch of 2024. (No backlogs)
• Kaggle score is a plus.
• Experience with R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
• Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus
• Knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET is a plus.