Microsoft Fix-a-Thon 2022- A National level Hackathon for final-year engineering students
What is Microsoft Fix-a-Thon 2022?
A National level Hackathon for final year engineering students to learn and upskill by getting mentored by Microsoft Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Our objective is to accelerate growth and foster industry-relevant skills for success
Benefits of participating in Microsoft Fix-a-Thon 2022
Internship at Microsoft
- You will work on cutting-edge technologies at Microsoft.
- The team will rely on your skills and insights to help solve complex customer problems
- Get the opportunity to work on real time customer scenarios and have fun along the way.
Internship Duration for Microsoft Fix-a-Thon 2022
- 3 months: April – June 2023.
- If you choose to apply, you should be available for a 3-months internship in this period.
- Stipend: INR 25,000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft Fix-a-Thon 2022
- Students who are pursuing BE/B. Tech in CSE/IT/other quantitative branches.
- Year of degree completion: 2023
- CGPA above 8 in the current degree.
- You should not have participated in any Microsoft hiring event in the last 12 months.
- Engineering students graduating in 2023 who are passionate about technology.
Things to keep in mind while registering for Microsoft Fix-a-Thon 2022-
- Please complete the application form completely. Including field of study and additional skills, relevant courses section.
- Do not use abbreviations of your college name.
- Take your time and complete the application process. Do not submit multiple applications as they will not be considered.
- Please double-check the email id you are providing. All further communications will happen on the same email ID.
- Registrations close on 16th September, 2 PM IST. Hurry and register now!!
Timelines for Microsoft Fix-a-Thon 2022
Phase 1- Registration & Launch
- When – Register before 16th Sept 2022 by 2 PM
- Register as individual – Complete your application by Clicking here
- We will notify you via email if you are shortlisted in this phase & shall be invited for a launch webinar on 21st Sept 2022
- All shortlisted candidate shall undergo GD round for screening
Phase 2- Hackathon Phases
- When – 29th Sept 2022
- Part 1- Individual Break fix Challenge (Troubleshooting the given case)
- Part 2- Hackathon Teams will be formed by us who will hack together
Phase 3- Semi final & Final
- When – 13th – 15th Oct
- Shortlisted teams will qualify to the Semi final round for presentation
- Teams who have nailed their semi final shall be invited for the final round
Do you have what it takes to be a Support Engineer?
Support Engineers (SE) serve as frontline technical resources for Microsoft’s customers and partners via phone, email, or web. They deliver unique value by collaboratively and reactively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and enhancements, and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers. They are part of a team responsible for providing an outstanding technical support experience to our business customers. From problem identification to full resolution, they own and manage the customer experience over the phone and Web. When needed, they collaborate with others to engage subject matter experts, Engineering (Product Groups) or Management
About the team: We are CE&S
Every day and all over the world, billions of people and organizations choose Microsoft.
Microsoft Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) is on the frontlines. We work seamlessly across Microsoft to respond to customer requests, solve unique problems, support the creation of transformative technologies, and uphold our brand promise to enable every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Culture at Microsoft
We will only achieve our mission if we live our culture. We start with becoming learners in all things—having a growth mindset. Then we apply that mindset to learning about our customers, being diverse and inclusive, working together as one, and—ultimately—making a difference in the world!