Microsoft India Off Campus Drive Details:
About Microsoft: Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centres outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to the engineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
Company Name: Microsoft India
Experience Required: Freshers
Locations of Operation: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida
Degree Required: B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10.
Batch Eligibile: Batch of 2022
Responsibilities for Microsoft India Off Campus Drive
Software Engineering @Microsoft:
Roles & Responsibilities for Microsoft India Off Campus Drive:
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
o Understanding customer requirements.
o Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
o Providing estimates;Identifying task ownership.
o Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
o Providing and soliciting design feedback.
o Writing quality code at source.
o Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
Qualifications required for Microsoft India Off Campus Drive
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft India Off Campus Drive:
• B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10. Batch of 2022
• Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
• Consider customers’ perspectives and experiences when implementing solutions.
• Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
• Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
• Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
Apply Before the link Expires for Microsoft India Off Campus Drive.