Microsoft is hiring for the position of Support Engineer.
About Company: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Company Name: Microsoft
Work Location: Bengaluru
Job Profile: Support Engineer
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Scope a customer issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigating the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed
- Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues
- Act internally as a customer advocate
- Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services, and support
- Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products
- Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience
- Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations
- Basic knowledge of clustering, pre-reg required for setting up a cluster, troubleshooting on RHS, Cluster Heartbeat Issues, Cluster not coming online, RCA of unexpected failover, etc.
- VSS components and their functionality, troubleshooting backup issues and VSS writers issues, etc.
- Basic understanding of disks, troubleshooting disk issues, plus point if worked on Windows 2016 Storage Spaces, Storage Replica, and S2D
- Azure Basics, Basic Windows Networking Knowledge, Windows Docker, Container, and Kubernetes are added advantages.
Apply Before the link Expires for Microsoft is hiring for the position of Support Engineer.