Microsoft is hiring for the role of Support Engineer!
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers.
Company Name: Microsoft
Work Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Job Profile: Support Engineer
Responsibilities of Candidate:
- Represent Microsoft and communicate with enterprise customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service about finding solutions for technically complex problems identified in Microsoft products
- Solve highly complex problems (at different levels), involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; that may include support of additional product line. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex but requiring the highest level of customer skill
- Responsible for efficiently managing the relationship with these customers and thoroughly documenting their cases
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve customer issues. Collaborate with Tech Leads and escalation resources when appropriate
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions
- Consistently share best practices with team members. Act as a technical resource for broad and complex issues and may typically be assigned to moderately strategic accounts. Ability to develop and deliver “in-depth” technical training to other engineers
- Write complex technical articles and sample programs for a knowledge base
- Maintain strong working knowledge of pre-release products and take ownership of product improvement in key product areas. Critical Exposure Areas
- Good communication skills and good service skills are expected
- Candidates must also have strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving, and the ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related field with a minimum CGPA of 8/10
- Should be graduating in the year 2022
- Good to have Microsoft Technology Certifications. (.Net, Azure)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology
Apply before the link Expires for Microsoft is hiring for the role of Support Engineer!.