Microsoft is looking for Technical Program Manager Interns!
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers.
Job Profile: Technical Program Management Internship
Company Name: Microsoft
Work Location: Across India
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Defining Product architecture: Defining integrated solutions for technical needs across areas such as scale, build out, capacity, performance, etc.
- Defining and executing product strategy: Develop technical understanding of the underlying platform, gaps and opportunities, gather requirements to drive the vision, strategy and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Building and evolving the product: Build understanding of business scenarios and technical complexities – to motivate & drive design improvements and increase applicability & platform reliability
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree in computer science, engineering, or related field with at least one year remaining after internship
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of computer science fundamentals that affect code implementation and customer experience
- Some experience building software or technology for customers beyond the classroom environment is preferred
- Demonstrated ability in feature design and feasibility
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with a strategic orientation.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, particularly in working with remote teams
- Demonstrated leadership and exceptional cross-team skills
Apply Before the link Expires for Microsoft is looking for Technical Program Manager Interns!