Milliman Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Independent for over 70 years, Milliman delivers market-leading services and solutions to clients worldwide. Today, we are helping companies take on some of the world’s most critical and complex issues, including retirement funding and healthcare financing, risk management and regulatory compliance, data analytics and business transformation.
Through a team of professionals ranging from actuaries to clinicians, technology specialists to plan administrators, we offer unparalleled expertise in employee benefits, investment consulting, healthcare, life insurance, and financial services, and property and casualty insurance.
Job Profile: QA Intern
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
The QA Intern in Test assists within a business user environment and works directly with Milliman and/or technical staff in the testing, analysis, transformation, mapping, documentation.
The QA Intern in Test works in a team environment within their department and with other Milliman teams, possibly across office locations, and will be involved in testing new functionality, Changes to an existing functionality, analyzing test results & identifying and reporting bugs to the QA testers.
- Manual Testing of Milliman systems
- Read and understand specification documents
- Database maintenance
- Regression testing
- Bug identification and creation
- Creating Test scripts
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Must possess good knowledge Database management and Advanced Excel
- Good with at least 1 Object oriented Programming Language- Preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software
- Pursuing B. Tech/Graduate (Final year) in Computer Science
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- High integrity and discretion to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive client data
- Ability to work in a team environment and individually
- Effective planning and priority setting
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment