Milliman Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Milliman is among the world’s largest independent actuarial and consulting firms. Founded in Seattle in 1947, Milliman has offices in key locations worldwide. Through consulting practices in employee benefits, healthcare, investment, life insurance and financial services, and property & casualty/general insurance, Milliman serves the full spectrum of business, financial, government, union, education, and nonprofit organizations. In addition to consulting actuaries, Milliman’s body of professionals includes numerous other specialists, ranging from clinicians to economists.
Job Profile: Frontend Developer
Company Name: Milliman
Work Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Job Description for Milliman Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
The Frontend Developer primary responsibilities are to code interfaces designed by the team for new and existing websites and mobile applications. To ensure code is built to industry and internal standards, security best practices, and accessibility requirements.
Responsibilities Of The Position for Milliman Off Campus Freshers Hiring
- Understand and share cutting-edge innovative practices that shape current and future user interfaces within Milliman
- Consistently implement design standards and approaches for new and existing systems
- Reinforce adopting team recommendations by showing benefits and providing pragmatic solutions
- Implementation of secure coding practices, review and remediation of dynamic and static code analysis
- Work proof-of-concept solutions that may require interaction with the business, vendors and partners
- Assist Team in establishing documentation for technical designs while maintaining the integrity of past documentation
- Assist Team in establishing, maintaining, and enhancing coding and design standards with the use of rigorous peer code review process
- Continuous improvement of secure development practices through formal and informal training
- Maintaining familiarity with current and emerging software development technologies, applications, and methodologies to assist in the continued improvement of products and services
- Provide software development support in whatever capacity deemed necessary for the successful completion of the EB Admin Technology strategic initiatives, including but not limited to interfacing with support, quality assurance, operational staff, product managers and business customers
Required Experience And Skills for Milliman Off Campus Freshers Hiring
- Technology Skills. Extensive experience in data-driven web application UI. Proficient knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, WCAG 2.0, Sass, BEM, ASP.NET, C#, Bootstrap, and Visual Studio Team Services. Experienced with architectural decision making concerning reliable, resilient, scalable, and secure coding methodologies and design.
- Demonstrated experience working in usability and responsive design.
- Communication Skills. Ability to present complex software concepts, verbal and written, to peers with varying technical background.
- Three years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Important Qualities. Compatibility with Milliman Professionals, Sensitive to Quality, Communication Skills, Flexibility, Detail Oriented, and Project Management.
Apply Before the link Expires for Milliman Off Campus Freshers Hiring.