Milliman Off Campus Recruitment 2023 for DB Associate Details:
Milliman, formerly Milliman & Robertson, is an international actuarial and consulting firm based in Seattle, Washington. The company was founded in 1947, by Wendell Milliman and Stuart A. Robertson and operates 59 offices internationally, with over 3,000 employees.
Job Profile: DB Associate Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: New Delhi/Gurgaon
The Associate Trainee is responsible for operational tasks associated with defined benefit plans in compliance with plan provisions. The Associate assists in maintaining pension data, payment, payroll administration and calculates benefits.
• Responsible to review documents and compile indexes to make information searches easier
• Should be able to manage the basic data processing activities for various projects
• Fulfillment of letters and documentation
• Managing the daily tickets and task processing timely
• Provide support for special projects and other tasks as needed
• Accurately bills time to ensure client’s billings are correct
• Ensures quality service to existing clients
• Identify process improvement ideas
Required Skills & Attributes:
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
• Can work on Microsoft Office or related software
• Fresh graduate/ pursuing final year
• High integrity and discretion to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive client data.