Mitsogo Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Ever since its establishment almost a decade ago, Mitsogo has been rewriting the concept of Enterprise mobility. As a leading provider of Business Mobility and Enterprise Management solutions, we bring a fresh perspective on how businesses function along with a vision to empower the digital workplace. Our main goal is to provide world-class security for all your corporate endpoints with a touch of simplicity. Our flagship product, Hexnode, realizes this vision to define the phrase ‘device management simplified’.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Chennai
Mitsogo hiring fresh B.E / B.Tech (All Streams) graduates for the Software Engineer role
What you do
- You will help build the future of Enterprise software around intelligent tools that simplify the way people work.
- As Software Engineers, you are not just designers and orchestrators of business mobility & modern work, but you will be the force multipliers of the ecosystem; you will thrive off the ecosystem, enrich yourselves, and in turn make our ecosystem vibrant.
Your gateway into End-to-end Engineering
- Hybrid Engineering: Deeply understand the market & competitive landscape. Translate technical customer requirements into actionable architectures and design.
- Problem-solving: Formulate approaches to solve problems using algorithms and models. Use data exploration techniques to discover new opportunities within your problem area.
- Trailblazing: Work with groundbreaking technologies, leverage open-source initiatives and third-party services and provide the best user experience.
- Improve codebase: Analyze and optimize front end & back end code, validate approaches, pursue simplicity, efficiency, reliability & performance and iterate to continuously improve.
- Automation: Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- Understanding of OOPS
- Knowledge of Software development Lifecycle
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in Python is much appreciated
Apply Before the link Expires for Mitsogo Off Campus Freshers Hiring.