Mitsubishi Power Off Campus Drive Details:
About the Company:
Mitsubishi Power Americas leads the industry in power generation and energy storage solutions. We design, manufacture, build, service, and optimize power systems worldwide. Our power generation solutions include natural gas, steam, and aero-derivative turbines; power trains and power islands; geothermal systems; PV solar project development; environmental controls; and services. Committed to environmental protection and carbon reduction, we are at the forefront of green hydrogen and battery energy storage systems. Our intelligent solutions use artificial intelligence to enable autonomous operation of power plants.
Our mission is to provide power generation and storage solutions to our customers, empowering them to affordably and reliably combat climate change and advance human prosperity
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Company Name: Mitsubishi Power India Pvt. Ltd.
Official Website: power.mhi.com
Work Location: Ahmedabad
CTC: ₹ 7,00,000 | Plus 1 LPA Retention Bonus
Experience Required: Fresher (2022)
Last Date To Apply: Friday, 21st Oct, 2022
Drive Date: Tuesday, 25th Oct, 2022
Drive Location: Online
Eligibility Criteria for Mitsubishi Power Off Campus Drive:
- 2022 batch ME / MTech / MBA (Renewable Technology / Power Systems / Power Management related branches)
- Candidates need to have a BE / BTech degree (Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation related branches)
- Good academic track record
Job Description for Mitsubishi Power Off Campus Drive:
Reporting to the Lead / Sr. Analyst – Market Intel and Strategy, this role will drive our Americas Power & Energy Market Research and Strategy development, with data-driven insights.
The ideal candidate will complete predictive and prescriptive analysis of power & energy markets, emerging technology and trends, and competitive intelligence and provide pro-active insights/recommendations on strategic growth strategies leading our customers on their Decarbonization journey towards a Net-Zero future, and thus furthering Mitsubishi Power’s Organizational objectives.
The candidate will be expected to work with our product/sales, service and finance teams on research and analysis of markets providing meaningful insights in a professional format, thus helping Mitsubishi Power better anticipate and deliver on customer needs, ensuring results are measured and initiatives optimized through creative yet analytical thinking.
Mitsubishi is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer actively seeking to diversify the workforce and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. Therefore, all qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Why should you apply for Mitsubishi Power Off Campus Drive?
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Tuition reimbursement and on-the-job training.
- Committed to quality products and services.
- Great working environment and culture.
- Employee Appreciation Programs and Events.
Required Skills for Mitsubishi Power Off Campus Drive
- Knowledge of the Power sectors (India, US, UK), including generation, transmission & Distribution.
- An ability to multi-task effectively and balance time between project delivery and business development support effectively
- Experience in MS Excel-based Modeling
- Understanding of Unit commitment problems or optimal Dispatch problems
- Programming Skills: Understanding linear programming/MIP problems, Knowledge of R, Python, etc is preferred
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and financial documents.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of project management software, flow charts, database software, Internet software; Spreadsheet software, PowerPoint and Word Processing software.
- Preferred: Expertise with Tableau / PowerBI.
Note for Mitsubishi Power Off Campus Drive:
- If selected, candidates are expected to join Mitsubishi in-premise at their offices in Ahmedabad.
- Candidates who can join immediately if selected are preferred.
Apply Before the link Expires for Mitsubishi Power Off Campus Drive.