Molex Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details:
Molex LLC is a manufacturer of electronic, electrical, and fiber optic connectivity systems. Molex offers over 100,000 products across a variety of industries, including data communications, medical, industrial, automotive and consumer electronics.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech/M.Tech
Experience Required: 0-1 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Detailed Eligibility for Molex Freshers Recruitment 2022:
- Any Engineering background – only Btech/BE (except Civil)
- Work Experience: 0-1 years Location: Bangalore Job Description: Primary Purpose: Provide global operation support in the areas of labeling management activities which include
- Analyzing the labeling technical spec
- Work closely with the respective stakeholder
- Preparing the final labeling requirement for Labeling Design team for labeling design.
- Working closely with the Molex facilities for problem solving
- Successful labeling projects implementation
- The individual will also require supporting others IT/Supply chain related project as and when required.
Duties & Responsibilities for Molex Freshers Recruitment 2022:
- To be the single contact point to review the labelling request from Global Molex entity and Supply Chain Hub. The labelling type consisted of Production Label, Shipping Label and Specific Customer label.
- Analyze and understand the customer labelling spec, ensure the specific label requirement information pass to the labelling design team for labelling design.
- Ensure all the labelling request reviewed and replied timely to the requestor. Work closely with the requestor, it can be
- Customer Services, Sales Team, Engineering etc.
- Maintain the Global Labelling database.
- Prepare and publish weekly or monthly report related to the labelling activity
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Work closely with Business to understand the labeling requirements and work with program developers, label design team etc for the implementation
Skills & Abilities for Molex Freshers Recruitment 2022:
- Experience working in the shared services environment will be advantage.
- Interest towards Business system analytics/ Project management
- PC Skills: All Microsoft applications with sound knowledge of Excel & Power Point
- Knowledge in Labelling (traceability, bar code, and others technology) will be advantage
- Good communication skills – Both verbal and writing
- Good inter-personal skills that demonstrate ability to build rapport with internal teams and external contacts
- Aptitude to learn products, applications, and processes through self-efforts.
Apply Before the link Expires for Molex Freshers Recruitment 2022