Molex Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
At Koch Companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/ B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Who You Are
- Has very good communication skills (written & verbal).
- Experience with documentation standards.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Office tools and ERP Tools knowledge. (Excel VBA Macros skill is mandated).
- Excellent organizational, data collection and presentation skills.
- Results & execution driven consistently delivers on commitments & stretch goals.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and passionate about continuous improvements.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and design environments.
- Cross-functional team experience is highly preferred.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Expertise in the knowledge of electronic circuits and Electronic and mechanical components.
- Ecad Library and PCB Layout.
- Proficient in C, C++, Java, and Python and good to have knowledge of Embedded.
- 6 months to 1-year experience in PCB Layout or Firmware development is plus.
Apply Before the link Expires for Molex Freshers Recruitment 2023.