Monotype Solutions Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
About the Company:
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work® three years in a row. The India center is the largest headcount location of Monotype. It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Product Development, Product Management, Experience Design, User Research, Market Intelligence, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Innovation, Customer Success, Enterprise Business Solutions, and Sales.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee/QE Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Noida
We are looking for problem solvers to help us build next-generation features, products, and services. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers on microservices and event-driven architectures. You are expected to contribute to the architecture, design, and development of new features, identify technical risks and find alternate solutions to various problems. In addition, the role also demands to lead, motivate & mentor other team members with respect to technical challenges.
What you will be doing:
● Work in a small scrum team to design and build high-quality customer-facing software.
● Gain product knowledge by successfully developing features for our applications.
● Communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers, and others.
● Strive for continuous improvement in customer experience, tools & processes.
● Passionate about building an innovative culture.
What we are looking for:
● Knowledge of developing complex, scalable web-based applications.
● Robust design, problem-solving skills, and debugging skills.
● Proficient with JS, MYSQL/MongoDB, & React/Vue/Angular, Node Js/PHP.
● Understanding of building REST API / GraphQL.
● Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
● Knowledge of Kubernetes / AWS / Azure / GCP.
● Awesome written and oral communication skills and ability to work in a global and distributed environment with agility to mold communication for different audiences.
You will have an opportunity to:
✔ COLLABORATE with global teams to build scalable web-based applications
✔ PARTNER closely with the engineering team to follow best practices and standards.
✔ PROVIDE reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem-solving techniques
✔ WORK with the broader team to build and maintain high-performance, flexible, and highly scalable web-based applications
✔ ACHIEVE engineering excellence by implementing standard practices and standards
✔ PERFORM technical root causes analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
Apply Before the link Expires for Monotype Solutions Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring