Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 0 – 3 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Gurgaon
- Work within an agile team environment to perform software verification activities.
- Work closely with other Quality Assurance engineers, help establish the organization’s QA roadmap, and build a world-class QA engineering team.
- Work in an agile environment, helping improve process and follow QA best practices.
- Execute and maintain the automated test scripts, assuring continuous testing process.
- Execute manual test cases, including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as needed.
- Document and/or review testing results working closely with developers and product owners to resolve reported issues.
- Show expertise in reproducing, analysing and finding the root cause for clients issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a closely related field
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledgeable in Agile QA testing practices.
- Proven experience in various software testing methods (Regression, Load/Stress, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, etc
- Ability to work in an Agile team environment, manage multiple projects, work independently, and handle changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with and present to engineers, and relevant stakeholders.
- Good database skills.
Apply before the link Expires for Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.