Moody’s Off Campus Freshers Drive Details:
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at
Job Profile: Associate Data Analyst
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 0 – 3 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Gurgaon
- Bachelor’s in engineering/Computer science
- 0-3 years of total software development experience
- Knowledge in Alteryx, Tableau, SQL
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a self-directed and independent manner.
- Knowledge in Agile environments and design thinking will be preferred
- Good communication skills: confident interacting with business stakeholders and managing their expectations
- Analytical, logical, and strategic thinker, able to structure and communicate ideas clearly
- The data analyst will provide guidance and support in the development of different analytical projects
- Design and develop workflows in Alteryx
- Develop and maintain dashboards and visualizations in Tableau
- Ability to write/understand SQL queries
- Coordinating with various stakeholders, understand the business requirements and present the developed reports
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to improve and standardize existing processes to enhance operational efficiencies.
This role will be a key contributor to solve a broad spectrum of problems-from automating manual operational tasks to creating robust data transformation workflows to providing real-time self-service analysis. She/he will leverage analytical tools to analyze, interpret and visualize data, thereby enabling informed decision-making
Apply Before the link Expires for Moody’s Off Campus Freshers Drive.