Morningstar Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Morningstar Off Campus Drive 2022 | Morningstar Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Research Associate | Any Graduates
Company: Morningstar is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. We offer a wide variety of products and solutions that serve market participants of all kinds, including individual and institutional investors in public and private capital markets, financial advisors, asset managers, retirement plan providers and sponsors, and issuers of securities.
Experience Required: Freshers
Title: Research Associate – I, Sustainalytics, a Morningstar company
Location: Vashi, Navi Mumbai
CTC: INR 3.90 LPA. The role offers a 12% salary raise post successfully completing the probation period of six months with good performance standing. The revised compensation is made effective in the next/following quarterly cycle (Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct)
Business Unit: Sustainalytics provides high-quality, analytical environmental, social and governance (ESG) research, ratings and data to institutional investors and companies that help them identify, understand and manage ESG-driven risks and opportunities. Our mission is to provide the insights required to make more informed decisions that lead to a more just and sustainable global economy.
Team: The ESG Research team is responsible for delivering Sustainalytics’ suite of strategically important ESG research and data products which includes ESG risk ratings, climate and impact solutions, and sustainable finance solutions. Alongside producing high-quality research content, the team is also responsible for continuously developing new research products, providing meaningful insights that help our clients in their investment decisions.
Role: The Research Associate is involved in various ESG-related tasks such as collecting data on ESG metrics, analyzing green products and services, and assessing negative corporate conduct across a wide variety of thematic areas. The entry-level researcher reads and processes volumes of data and picks out relevant information from regulatory filings, annual and corporate social responsibility reports, and websites to analyze, interpret, and store data on a web-based tool.
Responsibilities for Morningstar Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Conduct timely and in-depth screening, research, and review of companies
- Learn the research methodology and processes quickly and apply that knowledge consistently
- Deliver on individual and team targets including production and quality as well as improve the overall performance quarter on quarter
- Provide input and ideas for new data collection methods, product/process improvements and quality initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (candidates in the last year of their degree can also apply)
- Freshers and experienced candidates can apply
- Strong English reading, writing and content interpretation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Client-oriented, innovative, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical and critical thinking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
Apply Before the link Expires for Morningstar Off Campus Drive 2022.